Learn in 4 weeks what took award winning celebrity publicist Trea Davenport 20 years to master! Are you an aspiring PR professional? An established publicist seeking a fresh outlook on the biz? Do you own a record label, management company, or small business? Are you a recent college grad or current communications student? If so, Trea Day Krash Kourse is a wise investment. Trea Day Management & Publicity CEO (w/the aid of celeb clientele) will teach everything you need to know to brand you or your client’s business and to put you on top of your PR game.
- How to Run a Red Carpet & Set Up Press Conference
- Press Release & Pitch Writing
- Designing Eblasts
- Building Media Lists
- Managing Media Confirmations & Credentials for PR Events
- Creating Event Recaps & Press Kits
- Tip Sheets & One Pagers
- On Site Representation & Event Support
- Social Media Magic
- How to Charge for Services & Draft Agreements
- Dealing w/ Demanding Clients
- Getting Rising Stars on Red Carpets
- Securing Client Endorsements, Cameos & Invites
- Handling PR Nightmares
- Client Activity Reports & ROI
- Portfolio Building
- Managing yourself on the road & in unique environments
- & MUCH MORE!
Trea Day Krash Kourse sessions start on March 18th and run every Tuesday and Thursday until April 17th at BlankSpaces 5405 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90036. 7pm-9pm. $399 (10% Student Discount). For more info or to register, please visit www.treaday.com. Hurry! Space is limited.