Do you want to work in entertainment? Do you love and believe in the work of the indie artists out there? If so you may be a perfect fit for the LUE Productions team. They are currently hiring for the following positions: Coordinator of Special Events, Assistant Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, Street Team Coordinator, Artist Development Manager, Manager of Sales and Merchandise, and Promotion Manager.
There will be open interviews held on Monday, December 29 from 1 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 114 S. Arrowhead in San Bernardino (92408). To lock in your interview, please send your resume over to Lue.email@example.com.
Coordinator of Special Events
- Planning must be able to negotiate pricing
- Pre-selecting options to present to the client and maintaining budgets for the event.
- Must provide outstanding customer service
- Be an enthusiastic professional
- Be able to build relationships with internal and external customers.
Assistant Coordinator of Special Events
- Responsible for coordinating events, including planning menus, booking musicians, putting up decorations, ordering flowers, hiring bartenders, and ensuring the event runs smoothly.
- Works directly under Coordinator of Special Events
- Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Works directly under Administrative Supervisor
Street Team Coordinator
- Ability to manage and schedule a team of volunteers
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to do job duties with minimal direct supervision
- Excellent communication skills
Artist Development Manager
- Works directly with LUE Productions artists
- Provide classes for other upcoming artists to help develop, polish, and/or enhance their performance skills
Manager of Sales and Merchandise
- Oversees the day to day sales and inventory of all LUE P apparel and merchandise as well as recruitment of clients for LUE Productions referral services
- Oversees the day to day promotion on all social media sites, of all LUE Productions artists, events, and clients