The Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc., Pomona Valley Alumnae Chapter, will be presenting the 1st Annual Inland Empire High School Step Show on Friday, March 21 at the Ontario Convention Center. Doors open at 7 p.m. and the show starts at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased at www.IEHIGHSCHOOLSTEPSHOW.com. The event will be hosted by Chris Loos with music provided by DJ Severe.
Learn in 4 weeks what took award winning celebrity publicist Trea Davenport 20 years to master! Are you an aspiring PR professional? An established publicist seeking a fresh outlook on the biz? Do you own a record label, management company, or small business? Are you a recent college grad or current communications student? If so, Trea Day Krash Kourse is a wise investment. Trea Day Management & Publicity CEO (w/the aid of celeb clientele) will teach everything you need to know to brand you or your client’s business and to put you on top of your PR game.
- How to Run a Red Carpet & Set Up Press Conference
- Press Release & Pitch Writing
- Designing Eblasts
- Building Media Lists
- Managing Media Confirmations & Credentials for PR Events
- Creating Event Recaps & Press Kits
- Tip Sheets & One Pagers
- On Site Representation & Event Support
- Social Media Magic
- How to Charge for Services & Draft Agreements
- Dealing w/ Demanding Clients
- Getting Rising Stars on Red Carpets
- Securing Client Endorsements, Cameos & Invites
- Handling PR Nightmares
- Client Activity Reports & ROI
- Portfolio Building
- Managing yourself on the road & in unique environments
- & MUCH MORE!
Trea Day Krash Kourse sessions start on March 18th and run every Tuesday and Thursday until April 17th at BlankSpaces 5405 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90036. 7pm-9pm. $399 (10% Student Discount). For more info or to register, please visit www.treaday.com. Hurry! Space is limited.
Dancers and singers are wanted for a community talent show. If you or your child is between the ages of 5 and 18, come out and audition on Sunday, March 16. Please call Kathy to schedule an appointment at 909-437-3391 or visit www.HayesEvents.com.