Position: Care Manager, Inland Empire
Provide consultation on dementia-related care management to families, staff and volunteers who work
with families. Provide individual and family consultation on clinical/family issues related to dementia.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct care consultations and home visits with families with dementia in the Inland Empire area.
- Develop care plans, provide referrals and follow up with caregivers according to approved policies and procedures.
- Educate caregivers on aging-related issues individually and at community events.
- Collect and monitor collection of statistical data for program evaluation
- Conduct a minimum of three community education presentations or outreach events per year
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- M.A. in psychology, social work, gerontology, nursing, or related field
- In pursuit of professional licensure appropriate to graduate degree
- Three years of experience working in the dementia care field
- Dementia care, case management, assessment, counseling and support group experience
- One or more years supervisory and program management experience
- Computer literate
- Ability to train, supervise, recruit and organize staff, interns and volunteers.
- California driver license, proof of auto insurance, and reliable transportation
- Successful background screening
Send cover letter Alzheimer’s Association and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources – CM/IE
4221 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 400
Los Angeles, CA 90010
E-mail: email@example.com (Word attachments only)
No telephone inquiries